- Gmail users no expectation of privacy in their emails: Google
- Instagram does not allow disable autoplay videos
- Twitter has 218 million monthly active users and 500 million tweets sent daily
- Spotify Enhances Revenues In 2012 While Losing money, Highlighting Royalty Squeeze.
- Why Apple will release a low cost iPhone? / Analysis
In this video is shown as a cat unlocks new iphone 5S, we observe that in 2 attempts the iphone is unlocked with the cat footprint.
A Wall Street Journal report last week revealed that if you leave your iPhone 5S untouched for 48 hours straight, you won’t be able to use the device’s fingerprint scanner to wake it up. Instead, you’ll need to resort to the more traditional method of plugging in your passcode. The same goes for logging into your phone after a reboot.
this will be the end of human civilization?, cats dominate our world? only the future will tell the truth :)
Video from TECHCRUNCH.